Friday, January 18, 2008

Showcase your collection on MyThings!!

Several months ago I read an article about MyThings, a website where you can inventory all of the things you own and record information about them for reference and insurance purposes. They even have a utility so you can upload pictures of each item. You can indicate if you wish to make the information public or private.

I have begun uploading descriptions and pictures of my doll collection. I have documented over 200 of my dolls so far (with pictures) and have made the records public so other collectors and enthusiasts can see them.

You can view my online records at:

http://www.mythings.com/portfolio.aspx?userid=44890

I will be adding to this inventory as I have time to photograph more of my dolls. I also hope to add my figurines, my miniatures collections, my Cameo Creations portraits, and my Bossons heads to this wonderful new resource too!

No comments: